DR LADY’S COLLECTOR’S GUIDE TO MOVIE & TV MONSTER MASKS
Here it is, spooks fans: The legendary book that turned countless normal human beings into crazed, drooling (but well-educated) mask collectors!
This large and exhaustive handbook for devotees of rubber monster masks will usher you into the weird and wacky world of mask collecting with thousands of photos and detailed write-ups on every collectible mask based on any scary character who ever crept across the silver screen or gave you a BOO! From the boob tube!
* Everything you ever wanted to know (and lots that you didn’t!) about those addictive rubber headpieces!
* Titles and release dates of the movies that featured your favorite monsters, aliens and weird creatures!
* Names of the artists, sculptors and designers who brought to life the world’s greatest monsters!
* Tons of little-known facts about the weird world of masks and the talented people who create them!
* A special photo gallery devoted to great monster makers at work on their creepy creations!
* An entire chapter devoted to the many latex monster hands created to go with the masks!
* Covers all the major mask studios plus dozens of small companies and private artists and their incredible monster-making work, from the early classic masks of the 1960s right up to 1997.
* Foreword by the world’s greatest mask collector, Bob Burns!
Crammed full of rare photos and carefully researched inside info!
No self-respecting monster fan can do without this historic publication!
This fang-tastically well-received and successful book was sold at the standard retail price of $28.00, although many copies have been sold by costume shops and eBay dealers for anywhere from $35.00- $55.00.